New York Public Library Continues Development of SimplyE
In January, the New York Public Library posted another update (7.1.1) of the Android version of the SimplyE app. This release is focused on fixing a number of bugs including:
- The audiobook player and audiobooks should no longer crash.
- The searchbox now requires at least 2 characters in order to enable searching.
- Patrons will no longer see an option to delete the last library on their device. Account deletion will be included in a future release.
- Login to the Internet Archive now works correctly.
- Updated the HTTP protocol for increased security.
Interested in learning more about Amigos’ hosting services for the SimplyE app?